Monday, October 09, 2006

Sequoia Brewing Company 9/30

BAD TIMES!
i asked for two ipa's. ive ordered 2 for at least two years (i'll say it again...ordering anything less is a waste of time PLUS it gives me time to work without trying to get the waiters attention to get me another one). imagine my consternation when one ipa arrives. waiter says he cant serve two. "let me see a manager" says i. no manager shows up, but a second ipa does. it doesnt end there. bussboy walks up and says, "are you dan?" "close enough" says i. "pick up line 1" says he. so i does just that. jen called to tell me she was going out with friends...stupid me, i thought it was an actual emergency, given that jen has never called me there before. heart racing, i get off the phone, and the greeter says "you can't use the phone, bro". like i just got up to use the phone of my own accord. it was like someone replaced my beloved bar with some strange state-run beer joint. got hardly any work done. bad times indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home